A Spring Outfit

Top (in-store only) // Skirt 

As Spring has finally arrived, the weather is getting warmer and it's the perfect excuse to update your wardrobe. After a small shopping spree, I managed to create this outfit, perfect for the warmer weather.

I bought this white off the shoulder crop top from Primark for just £3. Rather than just being a plain and boring top, I love the ruffled texture to it and feel like it gives it a more summery vibe. It also goes really well with denim jeans so I'll probably be wearing this top a lot over the summer.

The pink corduroy skirt was a little pricier at £22, but definitely worth it. I saw it when visiting Brandy Melville a few weeks ago and couldn't resist buying it. I've never been much of a skirt person but I've been wanting to try new outfit ideas recently and I'm loving this so far. At the moment, my wardrobe has very little colour (most of my clothes being black followed closely by white) so I want to try and make it a bit more colourful this summer, starting off with this skirt.

To top the outfit off, it goes perfectly with a denim jacket for when the weather's slightly cooler and still looks great with tights.

Follow me on Bloglovin'

SaveSave

No comments