Sweet Treats in Covent Garden


I'm a big lover of independent cafés, especially when they have a really pretty theme to them, and this is one of the prettiest café's I've seen. Decorated with antiques, hanging quotes, and comfy cushions, a homely and welcoming vibe is given off as soon as you walk through the door. 

Sweetheart Cupcakes is a small afternoon tea place located in Covent Garden, London. I've seen it a few times before whilst passing and have always wanted to go inside but never got the chance. When my mum came to visit this week, I took her to Covent Garden and we decided to go inside for a small treat before dinner.

They serve an array of different flavoured cupcakes, cookies and scones along with a range of teas, coffees and hot chocolates. All their treats are homemade and hand decorated to create a beautiful display that's almost impossible to choose from. After a lot of deliberation, we chose salted caramel and cookie dough cupcakes and they tasted as good as they looked.


Although it's a little bit pricey and I wouldn't recommend coming here regularly on a student budget, Sweetheart is a great place to come for a treat every now then. 

Follow me on Bloglovin'

No comments