I Have A Newsletter?!


Hey guys! I've been working a lot on my blog over the past few days and I just thought I'd give you all a little update to let you know what I've been doing. If you follow me on Twitter then you've probably seen it already, so this is for those who want a little bit of extra information and those who don't have a clue what I'm talking about.

If you haven't already guessed (since the title is pretty self explanatory) I have decided to create a newsletter. The other day, I sat down and read tonnes of posts about newsletters and decided, why not give it a go?!

So, what's it all about?

In each newsletter, you will receive links to my latest posts. This means that you never have to worry about missing out on new content! I will also be updating you guys on the latest news from The Sunday Diary including what's going on in my life, chances to collaborate with me, competitions/giveaways etc.

I will also be recommending my fortnightly favourites, whether it be clothing, homeware, apps, other bloggers... basically, whatever or whoever I'm loving at the time.

How often will I receive a new email from you?

You can expect to receive a new email every two weeks (fortnightly). These will appear in your inbox on Sundays. I've ummed and ahhhed wondering whether I should do it weekly, fortnightly or monthly and I've chosen to do it fortnightly for now. I will see what the reaction is and if you guys decide you'd like to hear from me either more or less frequently then this may change.

How do I subscribe?

In the menu at the top of my blog is a page called 'Subscribe'. You can click here and it will take you to a page where you can fill out your email address. Alternatively, you can click here
to subscribe.

Once you've done this, you will receive a welcome email from me! :)

The first newsletter will be going out on Sunday. Make sure you subscribed so you don't miss it!

No comments